Details of the paid instructor position:
• Camps run June (after school)/July/August
• Wage is $11.45/hour
• 2 day paid training before you start!
• Instruct children from the beginner biking stage all the way to more advanced skill levels (road riding and mountain biking)
• If students are able to ride a bike there will be a place for them to work as instructors (They do not have to be experts!)
• Must be available to work at least for the month of July
*Preference given to those that are available for the whole summer (one week vacation allowed)
• Must be available from 8am – 4pm each day
• Standard First Aid and CPR-C is required
• Must have access to a bike and helmet
Perks of the job:
• Great addition to resume
• Easy way to gain leadership skills
• Great experience working with kids
• Work outside
• Ride a bike at work!
• Work with friends
• Make some money over the summer
• Receive a professional reference letter upon work completion
DEADLINE to apply for our paid instructor position is May 1st but we strongly suggest students apply early to guarantee an interview time. Positions will fill up fast!
***While opportunities exist, all applicants will receive an invitation to attend a group interview or phone interview***
Details of the volunteer position:
• Volunteers (Jr. Instructors) will assist instructors with teaching kids of various biking skill levels (ex. Setting up obstacle courses and riding with classes)
• Must be available for at least one full week of half day camps
• All those that apply to become volunteers (grade 8’s and 9’s) will be accepted!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com or feel free to call me at 604-874-6464.