- Mr Shorthouse has moved to Byrne Creek and has been replaced by Mr Archibald
- If you did work experience during the summer bring in your folders - if you lost them tell us ASAP and we'll reprint them
- If you found your own work experience during the summer - TELL US NOW - we will make paperwork and you can still earn the credit
- If you didn't do your scheduled work experience tell us so we can update our records
- If you are in Grade 12 your timetable must have one of the following courses on it:
- WEX12A (the 90 hour program)
- WEX30 (the 30 hour program)
- ACE-IT (if you are in one of those courses). It will also have the WEX12B 120-hour work exp. program.
You can only have ONE of these course options. If you have more than one of these or none at all, come to Career Programs and we'll fix it.