• Wash all the family dishes for a week, or laundry, etc.
• Plan and prepare family meals
• Assist with spring cleaning duties – window, washing blanket, organizing cupboards,
• Yard work, mowing the lawn, weeding, planting a garden or creating patio planters
• Assisting younger sibling with homework
• Connecting with younger relatives via technology and reading them a book
• Connecting with elderly relatives via phone – or writing a card (big print) and mailing it
• Learn a new skill from a parent or relative (learn a skill, use a tool, learn a hobby, help
with home maintenance, or car maintenance)
• Volunteering virtually: https://www.govolunteer.ca/covid-19-volunteering
The forms you'll need to fill in and return in September are below.